Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The effects of blinding on the quality of peer review.JAMA. 1990; 263: 1371-1376
- Health Measurement Scales. A Practical Guide to Their Development and Use. Oxford Medical Publications, Oxford1989
- Development standards for health measures.J Health Serv Res Policy. 1996; 1: 238-246
- Essentials of Psychological Testing. Harper & Row, New York1960
- Weighted kappa.Psychol Bull. 1968; 70: 213-220
- A comparison of alternative tests of significance for the problem of m rankings.Ann Math Stat. 1940; 11: 86-92
- Individual comparisons by ranking methods.Biometrics. 1945; 1: 80-83
- The use of ranks to avoid the assumption of normality explicit in the analysis of variance.J Am Stat Assoc. 1937; 32: 675-701
- The effect of blinding and unmasking on the quality of peer review.JAMA. 1998; 280: 234-237
- What makes a good reviewer and a good review for a general medical journal?.JAMA. 1998; 280: 231-233
- Effect of open peer review on quality of reviews and on reviewers’ recommendations.BMJ. 1999; 318: 23-27
- Assessing the quality of randomized controlled trials.Control Clin Trials. 1995; 16: 62-73
- The feasibility of creating a checklist for the assessment of the methodological quality of randomized and nonrandomized studies of health care interventions.J Epidemiol Community Health. 1998; 52: 377-384
The Annual Report of the NHS Health Technology Assessment Programme 1997. London: NHS Executive; 1997.