Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Clinical Epidemiology
- Living systematic review: 1. Introduction—the why, what, when, and how.J Clin Epidemiol. 2017; 91: 23-30
- Living systematic reviews: 4. Living guideline recommendations.J Clin Epidemiol. 2017; 91: 47-53
- Interventions for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19: a living mapping of research and living network meta-analysis.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2020; 11: CD013769
- The COVID-NMA project: building an evidence ecosystem for the COVID-19 pandemic.Ann Intern Med. 2020; 173: 1015-1017
- A living WHO guideline on drugs for covid-19.BMJ. 2020; 370: m3379
- Drug treatments for covid-19: living systematic review and network meta-analysis.BMJ. 2020; 370: m2980
- The PRISMA 2020 statement: an updated guideline for reporting systematic reviews.BMJ. 2021; 372: n71
- Extension of the PRISMA 2020 statement for living systematic reviews (LSRs): protocol.F1000Res. 2022; 11: 109
- Methods and guidance on conducting, reporting, publishing and appraising living systematic reviews: a scoping review protocol.F1000Res. 2021; 10: 802
- When and how to update systematic reviews: consensus and checklist.BMJ. 2016; 354: i3507
- Reporting the findings of updated systematic reviews of comparative effectiveness.Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (US), Rockville (MD)2013
- Cochrane Library. About Cochrane Reviews.(Available at)https://www.cochranelibrary.com/about/about-cochrane-reviews#:∼:text=What%20is%20a%20systematic%20review,answer%20a%20specific%20research%20questionDate accessed: February 8, 2023
- A framework for the development of living practice guidelines in health care.Ann Intern Med. 2022; 175: 1154-1160
- Living systematic reviews: 2. Combining human and machine effort.J Clin Epidemiol. 2017; 91: 31-37
- Feasibility and acceptability of living systematic reviews: results from a mixed-methods evaluation.Syst Rev. 2019; 8: 1-14
- Methodological challenges for living systematic reviews conducted during the COVID-19 pandemic: a concept paper.J Clin Epidemiol. 2022; 141: 82-89
- Tailored PRISMA 2020 flow diagrams for living systematic reviews: a methodological survey and a proposal.F1000Res. 2021; 10: 192
- F1000Research. Article guidelines.(Available at)https://f1000research.com/for-authors/article-guidelines-new-versionsDate accessed: February 8, 2023
- Assigning what’s new events to Cochrane reviews skip to end of metadata.(Available at)https://documentation.cochrane.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=117380266#:∼:text=What's%20New%20events%20are%20used,have%20been%20changed%20or%20notDate: 2020Date accessed: December 3, 2020
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflicts of interest: The authors declare that they have no known competing financial interests or personal relationships that could have appeared to influence the work reported in this article.
Data statement: Data sharing not applicable to this article as no datasets were generated or analyzed during the current study.
Funding: This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.
Author Contributions: EAA conceptualized the paper, EAA and JK designed the paper. All authors contributed to the content and structure of the paper. JK and EAA wrote the first draft of the manuscript. All authors critically revised the manuscript and approved the final version.