Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Strengthening the Reporting of Observational Studies in Epidemiology (STROBE) statement: guidelines for reporting observational studies.Lancet. 2007; 370: 1453-1457
- CONSORT 2010 Statement: updated guidelines for reporting parallel group randomised trials.BMJ. 2010; 340: c332
- The PRISMA 2020 statement: an updated guideline for reporting systematic reviews.BMJ. 2021; 372: n71
- Opportunities to enhance peer review.Can Fam Physician. 2022; 68: 632
- Development of ARCADIA: a tool for assessing the quality of peer-review reports in biomedical research.BMJ Open. 2020; 10: e035604
- Development of the review quality instrument (RQI) for assessing peer reviews of manuscripts.J Clin Epidemiol. 1999; 52: 625-629
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding: This work is part of the research conducting to the PhD degree of Cristina Candal-Pedreira, who has received a PFIS fellowship (reference number FI21/00149) from the Health Institute Carlos III (ISCIII). The funders had no role in the preparation of the manuscript.
Conflict of interest: The authors declare they don't have any conflicts of interest regarding this manuscript.
Declaration of interests: Cristina Candal-Pedreira reports financial support was provided by the Health Institute Carlos III.