Study Design and Setting
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Clinical Epidemiology
- Network meta-analysis techniques for synthesizing prevention science evidence.Prev Sci 2021. 2021; 1: 1-10
- Indirect and mixed-treatment comparison, network, or multiple-treatments meta-analysis: many names, many benefits, many concerns for the next generation evidence synthesis tool.Res Synth Methods. 2012; 3: 80-97
- Introducing the treatment hierarchy question in network meta-analysis.Am J Epidemiol. 2022; 191: 930-938
- Uncertainty in treatment rankings: reanalysis of network meta-analyses of randomized trials.Ann Intern Med. 2016; 164: 666-673
- Ranking treatments in frequentist network meta-analysis works without resampling methods.BMC Med Res Methodol. 2015; 15: 58
- Graphical methods and numerical summaries for presenting results from multiple-treatment meta-analysis: an overview and tutorial.J Clin Epidemiol. 2011; 64: 163-171
- The PRISMA extension statement for reporting of systematic reviews incorporating network meta-analyses of health care interventions: checklist and explanations.Ann Intern Med. 2015; 162: 777-784
- Graphical tools for network meta-analysis in STATA.PLoS One. 2013; 8: e76654
- The rank-heat plot is a novel way to present the results from a network meta-analysis including multiple outcomes.J Clin Epidemiol. 2016; 76: 193-199
- Extensions of the probabilistic ranking metrics of competing treatments in network meta-analysis to reflect clinically important relative differences on many outcomes.Biom J. 2019; 62: 375-385
- Graphical exploration of network meta-analysis data: the use of multidimensional scaling.Clin Trials. 2008; 5: 301-307
- Comparative efficacy and tolerability of 15 antipsychotic drugs in schizophrenia: a multiple-treatments meta-analysis.Lancet. 2013; 382: 951-962
- A simple method for converting an odds ratio to effect size for use in meta-analysis.Stat Med. 2000; 19: 3127-3131
- Springer Berlin, Heidelberg, Germany2007 Conjoint Measurement : Methods and Applications. eds(4).
- Patients' preferences for the management of non-metastatic prostate cancer: discrete choice experiment.BMJ. 2004; 328: 382
- Conjoint analysis to understand preferences of patients with multiple sclerosis for disease-modifying therapy attributes in Spain: a cross-sectional observational study.BMJ Open. 2017; 7: e014433
- The Analysis of Proximity Data. Kendall’s advanced theory of statistics.Arnold, London, NY1997
- Chapman & Hall/CRC Statistics in the Social and Behavioral Sciences, Boca Raton, FL2008 Analysis of Multivariate Social Science Data. Second Edition.
- Multidimensional scaling using majorization: SMACOF in R.J Stat Softw. 2009; 31: 1-30
- netmeta: Network Meta-Analysis using Frequentist Methods. R package version 2.7-0.(Available at)
- R: A language and environment for statistical computing. R Foundation for Statistical Computing, Vienna, Austria.(Available at)https://www.R-project.org/Date: 2021
- Ward’s hierarchical agglomerative clustering method: which algorithms implement ward’s criterion?.J Classification. 2014; 31: 274-295
- radiant: Business Analytics using R and Shiny_. R package version 1.5.0.(Available at)https://github.com/radiant-rstats/radianDate: 2023
- Using decision thresholds for ranking treatments in network meta-analysis results in more informative rankings.J Clin Epidemiol. 2018; 98: 62-69
- CINeMA: an approach for assessing confidence in the results of a network meta-analysis.PLoS Med. 2020; 17: e1003082
- The importance of patient preferences in treatment decisions—challenges for doctors.BMJ. 2003; 327: 542-545
Author statement: Dimitris Mavridis: Conceptualization, Methodology, Software, Writing–Original draft preparation. Adriani Nikolakopoulou: Methodology, Validation, Writing–Reviewing and Editing. Irini Moustaki: Methodology, Writing–Reviewing and Editing. Anna Chaimani: Methodology, Writing–Reviewing and Editing. Raphaël Porcher: Methodology, Writing–Reviewing and Editing. Isabelle Boutron: Supervision, Writing–Reviewing and Editing. Philippe Ravaud: Supervision, Writing–Reviewing and Editing.
Declarations of interest: None.