HIGHLIGHTS: What is new?
- •Development of best practice principles for prioritising questions for living guidelines.
- •Approaches for selection of questions for living mode using living criteria.
- •Practical prioritisation of questions via workflow planning and meaningful engagement with decision makers.
- •Revision of prioritisation levels throughout the living guideline lifecycle.
- •Consideration of when to retire a question from living mode and introduce new questions.
Study design and setting
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'