Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- GRADE guidelines: 21 part 1. Study design, risk of bias, and indirectness in rating the certainty across a body of evidence for test accuracy.J Clin Epidemiol. 2020; 122: 129-141
- The infectious diseases society of America guidelines on the diagnosis of COVID-19: molecular diagnostic testing.Clin Infect Dis. 2021; : ciab048
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of test accuracy for the diagnosis of suspected pulmonary embolism.Blood Adv. 2020; 4: 4296-4311
- Systematic reviews and meta-analyses of the accuracy of HPV tests, visual inspection with acetic acid, cytology, and colposcopy.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2016; 132: 259-265
- World Health Organization Guidelines for treatment of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia 2-3 and screen-and-treat strategies to prevent cervical cancer.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2016; 132: 252-258
- Appropriate use of point-of-care ultrasonography in patients with acute dyspnea in emergency department or inpatient settings: a clinical guideline from the American college of physicians.Ann Intern Med. 2021; 174: 985-993
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Declaration of interest: None financial. Drs Mustafa and Shunemnann co-lead the GRADE diagnosis project group and have published extensively in this area.