Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- STARD 2015 guidelines for reporting diagnostic accuracy studies: explanation and elaboration.BMJ Open. 2016; 6: e012799
- ACR appropriateness Criteria® suspected new-onset and known nonacute heart failure.J Am Coll Radiol. 2018; 15: S418-S431
- A systematic review on the diagnosis of pediatric bacterial pneumonia: when gold is bronze.PLoS One. 2010; 5: e11989
- Using a combination of reference tests to assess the accuracy of a new diagnostic test.Stat Med. 1999; 18: 2987-3003
- A review of solutions for diagnostic accuracy studies with an imperfect or missing reference standard.J Clin Epidemiol. 2009; 62: 797-806
- QUADAS-2: a revised tool for the quality assessment of diagnostic accuracy studies.Ann Intern Med. 2011; 155: 529
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of diagnostic performance of imaging in acute cholecystitis.Radiology. 2012; 264: 708-720
- GRADE notes: how to use GRADE when there is “no” evidence? A case study of the expert evidence approach.J Clin Epidemiol. 2021; 137: 231-235
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Dr. Reed is the sole author.
The author states that he had full access to all the data in this study and the author takes complete responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.
The author declares no conflict of interest.