Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Adherence of systematic reviews to Cochrane RoB2 guidance was frequently poor: a meta epidemiological study.J Clin Epidemiol. 2022; 152: 47-55
- Almost one in five Physiotherapy trials excluded people due to lack of language proficiency: a meta-epidemiological study.J Clin Epidemiol. 2022; 152: 13-22
- Retracted randomized controlled trials were cited and not corrected in systematic reviews and clinical practice guidelines.J Clin Epidemiol. 2022; 150: 90-97
- Meta-analyses frequently include old trials that are associated with a larger intervention effect: a meta-epidemiological study.J Clin Epidemiol. 2022; 145: 144-153
- The methodological quality was low and conclusions discordant for meta-analyses comparing proximal humerus fracture treatments: a meta-epidemiological study.J Clin Epidemiol. 2022; 142: 100-109
- The certainty of the evidence in oral health has not improved according to GRADE: a meta-epidemiological study.J Clin Epidemiol. 2022; 142: 29-37
- Missing data was handled inconsistently in UK prediction models: a review of method used.J Clin Epidemiol. 2021; 140: 149-158
- A meta-epidemiological study found lack of transparency and poor reporting of disproportionality analyses for signal detection in pharmacovigilance databases.J Clin Epidemiol. 2021; 139: 191-198
- Clinical trials in COVID-19 management & prevention: a meta-epidemiological study examining methodological quality.J Clin Epidemiol. 2021; 139: 68-79
- Quality of clinical practice guidelines in Japan remains low: a cross-sectional meta-epidemiological study.J Clin Epidemiol. 2021; 138: 22-31
- High prevalence of spin was found in pharmacovigilance studies using disproportionality analyses to detect safety signals: a meta-epidemiological study.J Clin Epidemiol. 2021; 138: 73-79
- Per-Protocol analyses produced larger treatment effect sizes than intention to treat: a meta-epidemiological study.J Clin Epidemiol. 2021; 138: 12-21
- Meta-epidemiological study of publication integrity, and quality of conduct and reporting of randomized trials included in a systematic review of low back pain.J Clin Epidemiol. 2021; 134: 65-78
- Meta-analysis and the meta-epidemiology of clinical research.BMJ. 1997; 315: 617-619
- Statistical methods for assessing the influence of study characteristics on treatment effects in ‘meta-epidemiological’ research.Stat Med. 2002; 21: 1513-1524
- What is a meta-epidemiological study? Analysis of published literature indicated heterogeneous study designs and definitions.J Comp Eff Res. 2020; 9: 497-508
- Mapping the nomenclature, methodology, and reporting of studies that review methods: a pilot methodological review.Pilot Feasibility Stud. 2020; 6: 13
- A call for consensus guidelines on classification and reporting of methodological studies.J Clin Epidemiol. 2020; 121: 110-112
- Methodological research: open questions, the need for ‘research on research’ and its implications for evidence-based health care and reducing research waste.Int J Evid Based Healthc. 2019; 17: 145-146
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflict of interest: Livia Puljak is the sole author of this manuscript. The author has no conflict of interest to declare.
Author Contributions: Livia Puljak is the sole author of the manuscript. Thus, Livia Puljak is responsible for the idea and the manuscript content.