Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The COVID-NMA project: building an evidence ecosystem for the COVID-19 pandemic.Ann Intern Med. 2020; 173: 1015-1017
- The evidence commission report: a wake-up call and path forward for decision- makers, evidence intermediaries, and impact-oriented evidence producers.McMaster Health Forum, Hamilton2022 (ISBN 978-1-927565-31-5)
- Evidence synthesis international (ESI): position statement.Syst Rev. 2020; 9: 155
- Future of evidence ecosystem series: 3. From an evidence synthesis ecosystem to an evidence ecosystem.J Clin Epidemiol. 2020; 123: 153-161
- Clinical trial data sharing: here’s the challenge.BMJ Open. 2019; 9: e032334
- Evidence synthesis communities in low-income and middle-income countries and the COVID-19 response.Lancet. 2020; 396: 1539-1541
- Future of evidence ecosystem series: 1. Introduction Evidence synthesis ecosystem needs dramatic change.J Clin Epidemiol. 2020; 123: 135-142
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding source: This work did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.
Declaration of interests: The authors declare the following financial interests/personal relationships which may be considered as potential competing interests: I am a member of the COVID-END partnership. I co-led the Global Evidence Synthesis Initiative (GESI). I am a member of the COVID-END partnership. I am leading the COVID-NMA initiative (https://covid-nma.com/). I am a member of the COVID-END partnership. I lead the Africa Center for Evidence at the University of Johannesburg, and the Africa Evidence Network. I am a Trustee of the Collaboration for Environmental Evidence and a Board Member of Evidence Synthesis International.