Background and Objectives
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Clinical Epidemiology
- Living systematic reviews: an emerging opportunity to narrow the evidence-practice gap.PLoS Med. 2014; 11: 1-6
- Living systematic reviews: 2. Combining human and machine effort.J Clin Epidemiol. 2017; 91: 31-37
- Living systematic reviews: 3. Statistical methods for updating meta-analyses.J Clin Epidemiol. 2017; 91: 38-46
- Implementing living evidence to inform health decisions: A strategy for building capacity in health sector (Protocol) [version 2; peer review: 2 approved].Open Res Europe. 2021; 1: 114
- Living network meta-analysis compared with pairwise meta-analysis in comparative effectiveness research: empirical study.BMJ. 2018; 360: k585
- A tutorial on methodological studies: the what, when, how and why.BMC Med Res Methodol. 2020; 20: 226
- Living network meta-analysis was feasible when considering the pace of evidence generation.J Clin Epidemiol. 2019; 108: 10-16
- Future of evidence ecosystem series: 3. From an evidence synthesis ecosystem to an evidence ecosystem.J Clin Epidemiol. 2020; 123: 153-161
- Guidance for the production and publication of Cochrane living systematic reviews: Cochrane Reviews in living mode. Version Dec 2019.(Available at:)https://community.cochrane.org/sites/default/files/uploads/inline-files/Transform/201912_LSR_Revised_Guidance.pdfDate accessed: September 22, 2022
- National COVID-19 Clinical Evidence Taskforce. Weekly updates of national living evidence-based guidelines: methods for the Australian living guidelines for care of people with COVID-19.J Clin Epidemiol. 2021; 131: 11-21
- Methodological challenges for living systematic reviews conducted during the COVID-19 pandemic: a concept paper.J Clin Epidemiol. 2022; 141: 82-89
- Tailored PRISMA 2020 flow diagrams for living systematic reviews: a methodological survey and a proposal [version 3; peer review: 2 approved].F1000Res. 2022; 10: 192
- The importance of data aggregation. Data aggreg data sci integr blog.(Available at)https://datachannel.co/blogs/the-importance-of-data-aggregationDate accessed: March 13, 2022
European Comission n.d.
Open Research Europe n.d.
- The mass production of redundant, misleading, and conflicted systematic reviews and meta-analyses.Milbank Q. 2016; 94: 485-514
- Decision makers need ‘living’ evidence synthesis.Nature. 2021; 600: 383-385
- Living systematic review: 1. Introduction—the why, what, when, and how.J Clin Epidemiol. 2017; 91: 23-30
- Living systematic reviews: 4. Living guideline recommendations.J Clin Epidemiol. 2017; 91: 47-53
Funding: This work is part of a project that has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation programme under a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Grant (MSCA-IF-EF-ST #894990) to María Ximena Rojas-Reyes.
Competing interests: All the co-authors claimed that they did not have financial conflict of interest.
Declaration of interests: The authors declare that they have no known competing financial interests or personal relationships that could have appeared to influence the work reported in this paper.