Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Key concepts in clinical epidemiology: Estimating pre-test probability.J Clin Epidemiol. 2022; 144: 198-202https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclinepi.2021.10.022
- Risk of pulmonary embolism more than 6 weeks after surgery among cancer-free middle-aged patients.JAMA Surg. 2019; 154: 1126-1132https://doi.org/10.1001/jamasurg.2019.3742
- Morbidity and mortality rates after emergency abdominal surgery: an analysis of 4346 patients scheduled for emergency laparotomy or laparoscopy.Langenbecks Arch Surg. 2017; 402: 615-623https://doi.org/10.1007/s00423-016-1493-1