- •Overview of JBI.
- •Overview of JBI Model of Evidence Based Healthcare.
- •Overview of component parts of the Model.
- •Situates the JBI Model within the Evidence Ecosystem.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- JBI Series Paper 2: tailored evidence synthesis approaches are required to answer diverse questions: a pragmatic evidence synthesis toolkit from JBI.J Clin Epidemiol. 2022;
- JBI Series Paper 3: a pragmatic, clinician led approach to evidence implementation: the importance of people, process, evidence and technology.J Clin Epidemiol. 2022;
- JBI Series Paper 4: the role of collaborative networks in promoting and supporting evidence-based healthcare globally: reflections from 25 years across 38 countries.J Clin Epidemiol. 2022;
- A short history of a big idea: the Joanna Briggs Institute 1996-2006.Ausmed Publications, Melbourne1996
- The JBI model of evidence-based healthcare.Int J Evid Based Healthc. 2005; 3: 207-215
- The updated Joanna Briggs Institute model of evidence-based healthcare.Int J Evid Based Healthc. 2019; 17: 58-71
- GRADE Evidence to Decision (EtD) frameworks: a systematic and transparent approach to making well informed healthcare choices. 1: Introduction.BMJ. 2016; 353: i2016
- Aromataris E. Munn Z. JBI manual for evidence synthesis. JBI,
Adelaide2020 (Available at)https://synthesismanual.jbi.globalDate accessed: October 12, 2021
- Evidence transfer: ensuring end users are aware of, have access to, and understand the evidence.Int J Evid Based Healthc. 2018; 16: 83-89
- The evidence ecosystem in South Africa: growing resilience and institutionalisation of evidence use.Humanit Soc Sci. 2019; 5: 90
- Future of Evidence Ecosystem Series: evidence ecosystems and learning health systems: why bother?.J Clin Epidemiol. 2020; 123: 166-170
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflict of interest statement: The authors whose names are listed immediately below certify that they have NO affiliations with or involvement in any organization or entity with any financial interest (such as honoraria; educational grants; participation in speakers’ bureaus; membership, employment, consultancies, stock ownership, or other equity interest; and expert testimony or patent-licensing arrangements), or non-financial interest (such as personal or professional relationships, affiliations, knowledge or beliefs) in the subject matter or materials discussed in this manuscript.