Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Deworming children for soil-transmitted helminths in low and middle-income countries: systematic review and individual participant data network meta-analysis.J Dev Effect. 2019; 11: 288-306
- Mass deworming for improving health and cognition of children in endemic helminth areas: a systematic review and individual participant data network meta-analysis.Campbell Syst Rev. 2019; 15: e1058
- Using the standardized difference to compare the prevalence of a binary variable between two groups in observational research.Commun Stat Simul Comput. 2009; 38: 1228-1234
- Propensity-score matching in the cardiovascular surgery literature from 2004 to 2006: a systematic review and suggestions for improvement.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2007; 134: 1128-1135
- A critical appraisal of propensity-score matching in the medical literature between 1996 and 2003.Stat Med. 2008; 27: 2037-2049
- Validating recommendations for coronary angiography following acute myocardial infarction in the elderly: a matched analysis using propensity scores.J Clin Epidemiol. 2001; 54: 387-398
- Multiple imputation in health-care databases: an overview and some applications.Stat Med. 1991; 10: 585-598
- Meta-analysis using individual participant data: one-stage and two-stage approaches, and why they may differ.Stat Med. 2017; 36: 855-875