Background and Objective
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- GRADE Handbook. GRADEpro SOFTWARE,
Hamilton, Ontario Canada2013https://gdt.gradepro.org/app/handbook/handbook.htmlDate accessed: August 5, 2020
- GRADE guidelines: 2. Framing the question and deciding on important outcomes.J Clin Epidemiol. 2011; 64: 395-400
- GRADE Evidence to Decision (EtD) frameworks: a systematic and transparent approach to making well informed healthcare choices. 2: clinical practice guidelines.BMJ. 2016; 353: i2089
- GRADE evidence to decision (etd) framework for coverage decisions.Int J Technol Assess Health Care. 2017; 33: 176-182
- GRADE Guidelines: 16. GRADE evidence to decision frameworks for tests in clinical practice and public health.J Clin Epidemiol. 2016; 76: 89-98
- GRADE Evidence to Decision (EtD) frameworks: a systematic and transparent approach to making well informed healthcare choices. 1: Introduction.BMJ. 2016; 353: i2016
- A GRADE Working Group approach for rating the quality of treatment effect estimates from network meta-analysis.BMJ (Clinical research ed.). 2014; 349: g5630
- Advances in the GRADE approach to rate the certainty in estimates from a network meta-analysis.J Clin Epidemiol. 2018; 93: 36-44
- Development of the summary of findings table for network meta-analysis.J Clin Epidemiol. 2019; 115: 1-13
- GRADE approach to drawing conclusions from a network meta-analysis using a partially contextualised framework.BMJ. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m3907
- GRADE approach to drawing conclusions from a network meta-analysis using a minimally contextualised framework.BMJ. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m3900
- Methods for development of the European commission initiative on breast cancer guidelines: recommendations in the era of guideline transparency.Ann Intern Med. 2019;
- WHO Guidelines on tuberculosis infection prevention and control, 2019 update. World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland2019
- Schunemann HJ, Lerda D, Quinn C, Follmann M, Alonso-Coello P, Rossi PG, et al. Breast Cancer Screening and Diagnosis: A Synopsis of the European Breast Guidelines. Ann Intern Med. 2020;172:46-56..Ann Intern Med. 2019; 172: 46-56
- Should organised mammography screening vs. no mammography screening be used for early detection of breast cancer in women aged of 50 to 69? European Commission,
Ispra, Italy2017https://healthcare-quality.jrc.ec.europa.eu/european-breast-cancer-guidelines/screening-ages-and-frequencies#recs-group-50-69Date accessed: May 8, 2020
- An official ATS/ERS/JRS/ALAT statement: idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: evidence-based guidelines for diagnosis and management.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2011; 183: 788-824
- Guidelines 2.0: systematic development of a comprehensive checklist for a successful guideline enterprise.CMAJ. 2014; 186: E123-E142
- Treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: a network meta-analysis.BMC Med. 2016; 14: 18
Ethics approval and consent to participate: Not applicable.
Consent for publication: Not applicable.
Data availability: All study materials are included in the text or appendices of this article.
Funding: Funding to Evidence Prime for the development of the multiple-intervention comparison module in GRADEpro came in part from the European Commission (specific contract no 5059-CE, under framework contract no DI&07,360).
Authors' contributions: T.P., J.B., Z.S-P., and H.J.S. identified the need for this project and developed the initial study design. A.N., H.D., and B.D. designed and conducted user testing of the software module. T.P., Z.S-P., F.M., L.G-A., and H.J.S. conducted implementation exercises for the approach. T.P., J.B., and H.J.S. developed the first draft of the manuscript. All authors contributed to manuscript development and read and approved the final manuscript.
Conflict of interest: A.N., H.D., and B.D. are employed by Evidence Prime, the company that produces GRADEpro, which produced the software module for this project.