Background and Objectives
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Systematic reviews of prognosis studies: a critical appraisal of five core clinical journals.Diagn Progn Res. 2017; 1: 9
- Risk of recurrent venous thromboembolism after stopping treatment in cohort studies: recommendation for acceptable rates and standardized reporting.J Thromb Haemost. 2010; 8: 2313-2315
- Risk of recurrence after venous thromboembolism in men and women: patient level meta-analysis.BMJ. 2011; 342: d813
- Validation of the international society of heart and lung transplantation (ISHLT) primary graft dysfunction instrument in heart transplantation.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2019; 38: 206-266
- Patient-level meta-analysis: effect of measurement timing, threshold, and patient age on ability of D-dimer testing to assess recurrence risk after unprovoked venous thromboembolism.Ann Intern Med. 2010; 153: 523-531
- Risk of recurrence after a first episode of symptomatic venous thromboembolism provoked by a transient risk factor: a systematic review.Arch Intern Med. 2010; 170: 1710-1716
- Does the clinical presentation and extent of venous thrombosis predict likelihood and type of recurrence? A patient-level meta-analysis.J Thromb Haemost. 2010; 8: 2436-2442
- GRADE guidelines: 12. Preparing summary of findings tables-binary outcomes.J Clin Epidemiol. 2013; 66: 158-172
Patient and public involvement: No patients or members of the public were involved in the drafting of this methods article.
Conflict of interests: None of the authors have any conflict of interest to declare.
Authors' contributions: F.F. and A.I. devised the idea. F.F., A.I., L.T., and G.G. authored the manuscript and made necessary revisions. L.T. verified the mathematical proof and calculations.