- Living systematic reviews: 2. Combining human and machine effort.J Clin Epidemiol. 2017; 91: 31-37
- The development and empirical study of a literature review aiding system.Scientometrics. 2012; 92: 105-116
- Automatic evidence retrieval for systematic reviews.J Med Internet Res. 2014; 16: e223
- Semi-automatic selection of primary studies in systematic literature reviews: is it reasonable?.Empirical Softw Eng. 2015; 20: 1898-1917
- Using the SCAS strategy to perform the initial selection of studies in systematic reviews: an experimental study.(Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Evaluation and Assessment in Software Engineering)2016: 25 (ACM. Available at https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?doid=2915970.2916000)
- Guidelines for snowballing in systematic literature studies and a replication in software engineering.(Proceedings of the 18th international conference on evaluation and assessment in software engineering)2014: 38 (ACM. Available at https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2601268)
- Co-citation in the scientific literature: a new measure of the relationship between two documents.J Assoc Inf Sci Technology. 1973; 24: 265-269
Conflict of interest: None.