Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Living systematic review: 1. Introduction—the why, what, when and how.J Clin Epidemiol. 2017; 91: 23-30
- Living systematic reviews: 2. Combining human and machine effort.J Clin Epidemiol. 2017; 91: 31-37
- Living systematic reviews: 3. Statistical methods for updating meta-analyses.J Clin Epidemiol. 2017; 91: 38-46
- Living systematic reviews: 4. Living guideline recommendations.J Clin Epidemiol. 2017; 91: 47-53
- When and how to update systematic reviews: consensus and checklist.BMJ. 2016; 354: i4853
- Early goal-directed therapy for severe sepsis and septic shock: a living systematic review.J Crit Care. 2016; 36: 43-48
Cochrane Living Systematic Reviews: Interim guidance for pilots. Version 0.3, 21 April 2017. Available at http://community.cochrane.org/sites/default/files/uploads/inline-files/Transform/LSR%20Interim%20guidance_v0.3_20170703.pdf. Accessed August 4, 2017.
- 1931-1971: a critical review, with particular reference to the medical profession.in: Teeling-Smith G. Medicines for the Year 2000. Office of Health Economics, London1979: 1-11
- Meta-analysis of individual participant data: rationale, conduct, and reporting.BMJ. 2010; 340: c221
- Towards evidence based research.BMJ. 2016; 355: i5440
- How useful are Cochrane reviews in identifying research needs?.J Health Serv Res Policy. 2007; 12: 101-103
- Evidence-based sample size calculations based upon updated meta-analysis.Stat Med. 2007; 26: 2479-2500
- Avoidable waste in the production and reporting of research evidence.Lancet. 2009; 374: 86-89
- Overcoming obstacles in obtaining individual participant data for meta-analysis.Res Synth Methods. 2016; 7: 333-341
- The use of systematic reviews when designing new studies.Clin Trials. 2005; 2: 260-264