Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical practice guidelines we can trust.(Washington (DC) National Academies Press)2011
- GRADE guidelines: 14. Going from evidence to recommendations: the significance and presentation of recommendations.J Clin Epidemiol. 2013; 66: 719-725
- GRADE Evidence to Decision (EtD) frameworks: a systematic and transparent approach to making well informed healthcare choices. 2: clinical practice guidelines.BMJ. 2016; 353: i2089
- GRADE Evidence to Decision (EtD) frameworks: a systematic and transparent approach to making well informed healthcare choices. 1: Introduction.BMJ. 2016; 353: i2016
- Guidelines 2.0: systematic development of a comprehensive checklist for a successful guideline enterprise.CMAJ. 2014; 186: E123-E142
- Knowledge, attitudes, beliefs, values, preferences, and feasibility in relation to the use of injection safety devices in healthcare settings: a systematic review.Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2016; 14: 102
- Patient values and preferences in decision making for antithrombotic therapy: a systematic review: Antithrombotic Therapy and Prevention of Thrombosis, 9th ed.: American College of chest Physicians evidence-based clinical practice guidelines.Chest. 2012; 141: e1S-e23S
- How quickly do systematic reviews go out of date? A survival analysis.Ann Intern Med. 2007; 147: 224-233
- Durability of class I American College of Cardiology/American Heart association clinical practice guideline recommendations.JAMA. 2014; 311: 2092-2100
- The validity of recommendations from clinical guidelines: a survival analysis.CMAJ. 2014; 186: 1211-1219
- Median life span of a cohort of National Institute for Health and Care Excellence clinical guidelines was about 60 months.J Clin Epidemiol. 2014; 67: 52-55
- The updating of clinical practice guidelines: insights from an international survey.Implement Sci. 2011; 6: 107
- Four Questions with Dr. Richard Irwin on CHEST Living Guidelines.2016 (Available at)http://www.chestnet.org/News/Blogs/CHEST-Thought-Leaders/2016/01/Dr-Richard-Irwin-on-CHEST-Living-GuidelinesDate accessed: December 9, 2017
Brain Trauma Foundation. Living Guidelines Update July 7 2016. Available at https://www.braintrauma.org/news/article/guidelines-update. Accessed on September 9, 2017.
INSIGHT Research. Living Guideline Group: keeping the Autism Spectrum Guideline up to date Sep 9, 2016. Available at http://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/disability-services/disability-projects/autism-spectrum-disorder-guideline/living-guideline-group-keeping-asd-guideline-date. Accessed on September 9, 2017.
- Keeping cancer guidelines current: results of a comprehensive prospective literature monitoring strategy for twenty clinical practice guidelines.Int J Technol Assess Health Care. 2003; 19: 646-655
- Pregnancy Clinical Guideline Updating Working G. Continuous surveillance of a pregnancy clinical guideline: an early experience.Syst Rev. 2017; 6: 143
- Guidance for updating clinical practice guidelines: a systematic review of methodological handbooks.Implement Sci. 2014; 9: 3
- GRADE handbook for grading quality of evidence and strength of recommendation.(Version SA) McMaster University, GRADE Working Group, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada2011 ([Updated October 2013]. Available at)http://gdt.guidelinedevelopment.org/app/handbook/handbook.htmlDate accessed: December 9, 2017
- Methodological systematic review identifies major limitations in prioritisation processes for updating.J Clin Epidemiol. 2017; 86: 11-24
- GRADE guidelines: 12. Preparing summary of findings tables-binary outcomes.J Clin Epidemiol. 2013; 66: 158-172
- GRADE guidelines: 13. Preparing summary of findings tables and evidence profiles-continuous outcomes.J Clin Epidemiol. 2013; 66: 173-183
- Parenteral anticoagulation in ambulatory patients with cancer.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2017; 9: CD006652
- Enabling living systematic reviews and clinical guidelines through semantic technologies.Dlib Mag. 2015; 21 (Available at)
- Two methods provide similar signals for the need to update systematic reviews.J Clin Epidemiol. 2012; 65: 660-668
- Assessment of a method to detect signals for updating systematic reviews.Syst Rev. 2014; 3: 13
- Reporting items for updated clinical guidelines: checklist for the Reporting of updated guidelines (CheckUp).PLoS Med. 2017; 14: e1002207
- A Reporting tool for practice guidelines in health care: the RIGHT statement.Ann Intern Med. 2017; 166: 128-132
- Updated recommendations: an assessment of NICE clinical guidelines.Implement Sci. 2014; 9: 72
- Versioning computer-interpretable guidelines: semi-automatic modeling of ‘Living Guidelines’ using an information extraction method.Artif Intell Med. 2009; 46: 55-66
Conflicts of interest: The authors declare no financial conflict of interest. They are all interested in the field of living guidelines and involved in projects to develop living guidelines.