Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- More informative titles.ACP J Club. 1994; 121: A10
- When I use a word … Declarative titles.QJM. 2010; 103: 207-209
- Using social media to share your radiology research: how effective is a blog post?.J Am Coll Radiol. 2015; 12: 760-765
- Free the tweet at scientific conferences.Science. 2015; 350: 170-171
- From scientific advances to public health action: the crucial role of science dissemination.J Epidemiol Community Health. 2015; 69: 1-2
- Altmetrics: A manifesto, 26 October 2010.2010 (Available at)Accessed September 1, 2016)
Public Library of Science (PLOS). Available at http://www.lagotto.io/plos/#static-content-wrap. Accessed September 1, 2016.
- The altmetric score: a new measure for article-level dissemination and impact.Ann Emerg Med. 2015; 66: 549-553
- Do altmetrics work? Twitter and ten other social web services.PLoS One. 2013; 8: e64841
- Can tweets predict citations? Metrics of social impact based on Twitter and correlation with traditional metrics of scientific impact.J Med Internet Res. 2011; 13: e123
- Informative titles described article content.J Can Health Libr Assoc. 2005; 26: 83-84
- Declarative titles in original research papers in dermatologic journals 1974-2014.J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2016; 30: 124-125
- Reflections of science as a product.Nature. 1990; 345: 108
- In numbers we trust?.Elife. 2014; 3: e02791
- Article-level metrics—it's not just about citations.J Exp Biol. 2014; 217: 4271-4272
- High-impact articles-citations, downloads, and altmetric score.JAMA Facial Plast Surg. 2015; 17: 323-324
- Altmetrics, huh?.Hum Reprod. 2016; 31: 1
- Usefulness of altmetrics for measuring the broader impact of research: a case study using data from PLOS and F1000Prime.Aslib J Inf Manage. 2015; 67: 305-319
- Social media release increases dissemination of original articles in the clinical pain sciences.PLoS One. 2013; 8: e68914
- A randomized trial of social media from circulation.Circulation. 2015; 131: 28-33
- Communicating population health statistics through graphs: a randomised controlled trial of graph design interventions.BMC Med. 2006; 4: 33
- Clin Ter. 2013; 164 ([Article in Italian]): e297-e300
- Lay understanding of common medical terminology in oncology.Psychooncology. 2013; 22: 1186-1191
Conflict of interest: None.