Study Design and Setting
Results and Conclusion
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Clinical Epidemiology
- The number of subjects per variable required in linear regression analyses.J Clin Epidemiol. 2015; 68: 627-636
- Clinical prediction models. A practical approach to development, validating and updating.Springer-Verlag, New York, NY2009
- The optimal length of insertion of central venous catheters for pediatric patients.Anesth Analg. 2001; 93: 883-886
- A simple method to predict pretracheal tissue thickness to prevent accidental decannulation in the obese.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2010; 143: 223-229
Old Faithful Geyser Streaming Webcam, 2016. Available at http://www.nps.gov/features/yell/webcam/oldFaithfulStreaming.html. Accessed July 22, 2016.
National Park Service. NPS Yellowstone Geysers: app for smart phones, 2016. Available at https://www.nps.gov/yell/learn/news/14089.htm. Accessed July 22, 2016.
- hGH isoform differential immunoassays applied to blood samples from athletes: decision limits for anti-doping testing.Growth Horm IGF Res. 2014; 24: 205-215
- Regression modeling strategies. With applications to linear models, logistic and ordinal regression, and survival analysis.2nd ed. Springer; Cham, Cham2015
- On the laws of inheritance in man: I. inheritance of physical characteristics.Biometrika. 1903; 2: 357-462
- Applied linear regression.Wiley, New York1980
Healthy calculators. Available at http://www.healthycalculators.com/childrens-height-predictor.php. Accessed July 22, 2016.
- Relaxing the rule of ten events per variable in logistic and Cox regression.Am J Epidemiol. 2007; 165 (Epub 2006 Dec 20): 710-718
- Sample size, precision and power calculations: a unified approach.J Biomet Biostat. 2011; 5: 2
- Advanced statistics: linear regression, part II: multiple linear regression.Acad Emerg Med. 2004; 11: 94-102
- The regression dilemma.Commun Stat Theory Methods. 1983; 12: 497-527
- Methods and applications of linear models: regression and the analysis of variance.3rd ed. John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, New Jersey2013
- Applied regression including computing and graphics.Wiley, New York1999
Conflict of interest: None.
This work was supported by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research.