Study Design and Setting
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- User testing and stakeholder feedback contributed to the development of understandable and useful summary of findings tables for Cochrane reviews.J Clin Epidemiol. 2010; 63: 607-619
- Summary-of-findings tables in Cochrane reviews improved understanding and rapid retrieval of key information.J Clin Epidemiol. 2010; 63: 620-626
- Assessing and presenting summaries of evidence in Cochrane Reviews.Syst Rev. 2013; 2: 81
- GRADE guidelines: 1. Introduction-GRADE evidence profiles and summary of findings tables.J Clin Epidemiol. 2011; 64: 383-394
Schunemann H, Oxman A, Higgins J, Vist G, Glasziou P, Guyatt G. Chapter 11: presenting results and ‘summary of findings’ tables. In: Higgins J, Green S, editors. Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions Version 510 (updated March 2011). The Cochrane Collaboration; 2011. Available at www.cochrane-handbook.org.
- Harmonization of explanations for common judgments about the quality of evidence in summary of findings tables.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013; : 1
- Improving GRADE evidence tables: A randomized trial shows improved understanding of content in Summary-of-Findings Tables with a new format.J Clin Epidemiol. 2016; 74: 7-18
- Evidence-based management of anticoagulant therapy: antithrombotic therapy and prevention of thrombosis, 9th ed.: American College of Chest Physicians Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines.Chest. 2012; 141 (e152S-84S)
- Pharmacologic therapy for pulmonary arterial hypertension in adults: CHEST guideline and expert panel report.Chest. 2014; 146: 449-475
- Allergic Rhinitis and its Impact on Asthma (ARIA) guidelines: 2010 revision.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2010; 126: 466-476
- An official ATS/ERS/JRS/ALAT statement: idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: evidence-based guidelines for diagnosis and management.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2011; 183: 788-824
- Diagnosis and Rationale for Action against Cow's Milk allergy (DRACMA): a summary report.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2010; 126 (1119–1128 e12)
- The Use of Bedaquiline in the Treatment of Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis: Interim Policy Guidance.World Health Organization Copyright (c) World Health Organization 2013, Geneva2013
- WHO Recommendations for Augmentation of Labour.World Health Organization Coypright (c) World Health Organization 2014, Geneva2014
- WHO Recommendation on Community Mobilization through Facilitated Participatory Learning and Action Cycles with Women's Groups for Maternal and Newborn Health.World Health Organization Copyright (c) World Health Organization 2014, Geneva2014
- Guidelines for the Identification and Management of Substance Use and Substance Use Disorders in Pregnancy.World Health Organization Copyright (c) World Health Organization 2014, Geneva2014
- WHO Rapid Advice Guidelines for pharmacological management of sporadic human infection with avian influenza A (H5N1) virus.Lancet Infect Dis. 2007; 7: 21-31
- The GRADE approach is reproducible in assessing the quality of evidence of quantitative evidence syntheses.J Clin Epidemiol. 2013; 66 (quiz 42 e1–5): 736-742
- Acamprosate for alcohol dependence.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2010; : CD004332
- GRADE guidelines: 12. Preparing summary of findings tables-binary outcomes.J Clin Epidemiol. 2013; 66: 158-172
- GRADE guidelines: 4. Rating the quality of evidence–study limitations (risk of bias).J Clin Epidemiol. 2011; 64: 407-415
- GRADE guidelines 6. Rating the quality of evidence –imprecision.J Clin Epidemiol. 2011; 64: 1283-1293
- GRADE guidelines: 7. Rating the quality of evidence –inconsistency.J Clin Epidemiol. 2011; 64: 1294-1302
- GRADE guidelines: 8. Rating the quality of evidence–indirectness.J Clin Epidemiol. 2011; 64: 1303-1310
- GRADE guidelines: 5. Rating the quality of evidence–publication bias.J Clin Epidemiol. 2011; 64: 1277-1282
- GRADE guidelines: 9. Rating up the quality of evidence.J Clin Epidemiol. 2011; 64: 1311-1316
- Non-randomized studies as a source of complementary, sequential or replacement evidence for randomized controlled trials in systematic reviews on the effects of interventions.Res Synth Methods. 2013; 4: 49-62
Conflict of interest: The authors of this study declare no financial conflict of interest. However, most of them are members of the GRADE working group and the Cochrane Collaboration.
Funding: This study was supported by the Cochrane Collaboration's Methods Innovation Fund and the McMaster GRADE Center . Neither of these institutions played a role in the planning, conduct, or publishing the study findings except through the authors' affiliation.