Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- AHRQ Series Paper 1: Comparing medical interventions: AHRQ and the Effective Health-Care Program.J Clin Epidemiol. 2010; 63 (In this issue): 481-483
- Does the UK need a fourth hurdle for pharmaceutical reimbursement to encourage the more cost effective prescribing of pharmaceuticals?.Health Policy. 1999; 46: 255-265
- Promoting cost-effective prescribing: Great Britain lags behind.BMJ. 1995; 310: 955-956
- What's the evidence that NICE guidance has been implemented? Results from a national evaluation using time series analysis, audit of patients' notes, and interviews.BMJ. 2004; 329: 999-1004
- Is NICE delivering the goods?.BMJ. 2004; 329: 1003-1004
- Research on the comparative effectiveness of medical treatments: options for an expanded federal role. CBO Testimony, Subcommittee on Health, Committee on Ways and Means, US House of Representatives.Congressional Budget Office, Washington, DC2007
- Cost-effectiveness information: yes, it's important, but keep it separate, please!.Ann Intern Med. 2008; 148: 967-968