Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- STrengthening the REporting of Genetic Association studies (STREGA)-an extension of the STROBE Statement.J Clin Epidemiol. 2009; 62: 597-608
- Guidelines for reporting health research: the EQUATOR network's survey of guideline authors.PLoS Med. 2008; 5: e139
http://www.equator-network.org/, Accessed December 19, 2008.
- The CONSORT statement: revised recommendations for improving the quality of reports of parallel-group randomised trials.Lancet. 2001; 357: 1191-1194
- The making of STROBE.Epidemiology. 2007; 18: 797-799
- Observational research, randomised trials, and two views of medical science.PLoS Med. 2008; 5: e67
http://www.annals.org/shared/author_info.html Accessed December 19, 2008.
- The standards for reporting of diagnostic accuracy.J Clin Epidemiol. 2003; 56: 1118-1127
- STROBE—a checklist to Strengthen the Reporting of Observational Studies in Epidemiology.J Clin Epidemiol. 2008; 61: 323
http://resources.bmj.com/bmj/authors/article-submission/article-requirements, Accessed December 19, 2008.
- Probing STROBE.Epidemiology. 2007; 18: 789-790
- Research methods and reporting.BMJ. 2008; 337: a2201
- The residential case-specular method to study wire codes, magnetic fields, and disease.Epidemiology. 1998; 9: 16-20
- Publication guidelines for improvement studies in health care: evolution of the SQUIRE Project.Ann Intern Med. 2008; 149: 670-676