Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Clinical Epidemiology
- Toxic allergic syndrome caused by ingestion of rapeseed oil denatured with aniline.Lancet. 1981; 2: 567-568
- Toxic oil syndrome: the perspective after 20 years.Epidemiol Rev. 2001; 23: 231-247
- Determination of aniline derivatives in oils related to the toxic oil syndrome by atmospheric pressure ionization-tandem mass spectrometry.Anal Chem. 2001; 73: 3828-3837
- Manufacturing processes at two French rapeseed oil companies: possible relationships to toxic oil syndrome in Spain.Food Chem Toxicol. 1991; 29: 797-803
- Toxic oil syndrome: mass food poisoning in Spain.in: Grandjean P Tarkowski S Report of a WHO meeting: Madrid 21 March 1983. World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe, Copenhagen1984: 3-9
- Sı́ndrome Tóxico X. Epidemiologı́a: distribución espacial.Boletı́n Epidemiológico Semanal. 1981; 1491: 201-203
- Clinical findings.in: World Health Organization. Regional Office for Europe. Toxic oil syndrome: current knowledge and future perspectives. World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe, Copenhagen1992: 25-35
- Clinical epidemiology of toxic oil syndrome: manifestations of a new illness.N Engl J Med. 1983; 309: 1408-1414
- Toxic oil syndrome and eosinophilia-myalgia syndrome: May 8–10, 1991, World Health Organization Meeting Report.Sem Arthrit Rheum. 1993; 23: 104-124
- Toxic oil syndrome: thirteen-year mortality study.Int J Epidemiol. 1998; 27: 1057-1063
- Late deaths among young women affected by the toxic oil syndrome in Spain.Epidemiology. 1999; 10 ([letter]): 345
Abaitua Borda I. Study on mortality. 7th revision. WP02A21. Presented at the 31st Scientific Committee for the Toxic Oil Syndrome Meeting. Copenhagen, May 14–15, 2002.
- Clasificación internacional de enfermedades. 9a revisión. Modificación clinica. vol. 1. Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo, Madrid1994
- Survivorship analysis for clinical studies.in: Owen D.B Cornel R.G Kenedy W.J Kshirsagar A.M Schilling E.G Statistics, textbooks and monographs. vol. 114. Marcel Dekker, New York1991
- Nonparametric estimation from cross-sectional survival data.J Am Stat Assoc. 1991; 86: 130-143
- Survival analysis. John Willey & Sons, New York1981
- Conditioning diagnostics: collinearity and weak data in regression.John Wiley & Sons, New York1991
- Multivariate survival analysis using Cox's regression.Hepatology. 1987; 7: 1346-1358
- Health status measurement in toxic oil syndrome.J Clin Epidemiol. 1998; 51: 867-873
- Toxic epidemic syndrome Spain.Lancet. 1982; 2: 697-702
- Late cases of toxic oil syndrome: evidence that the aetiologic agent persisted in oil stored for up to one year.Food Chem Toxicol. 1989; 27: 517-521
- Pharmacogenetic profile of xenobiotic enzyme metabolism in survivors of the Spanish toxic oil syndrome.Environ Health Perspect. 2001; 109: 369-375
Posada de la Paz M, Abaitua Borda I, Sánchez-Porro P, et al. A case series analysis of deaths in the TOS cohort: studies of risks factors and the validity of the cause of death certificates. Presented at the World Health Organization 26th meeting. Leuven, October 20–21, 1999.
- Multivariate competing risks.Stat Med. 1999; 18: 1023-1030
- Applying Cox regression to competing risks.Biometrics. 1995; 51: 524-532
- (WHO/CISAT Scientific Committee for the Toxic Oil Syndrome). The Spanish Toxic Oil Syndrome: epidemiological, immunological and toxicological knowledge twenty years after its occurrence.Environ Health Perspect. 2002; 110: 457-464