Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Calculating the “number needed to be exposed” with adjustment for confounding variables in epidemiological studies.J Clin Epidemiol. 2002; 55: 525-530
- Discrete multivariate analysis. MIT Press;, Cambridge, MA1975
- SAS/IML® software. 1st ed. SAS Institute Inc.;, Cary, NC1990
- Statistics with confidence. BMJ Books;, London2000