- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Defining knowledge translation.CMAJ. 2009; 181: 165-168
- The knowledge-to-action cycle: identifying the gaps.CMAJ. 2010; 182: E73-E77
- Exploring mentorship as a strategy to build capacity for knowledge translation research and practice: protocol for a qualitative study.Implement Sci. 2009; 4: 55
- Managing evidence-based knowledge: the need for reliable, relevant and readable resources.CMAJ. 2009; 180: 942-945
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research knowledge translation strategy 2004–2009.(Available at)Accessed April 2010)
Canadian Institutes of Health Research. About knowledge translation 2009.
- Summary of the article from research to practice: a knowledge transfer planning guide.Insight and Action. 2007;
Tricco AC, Tetzlaff JM, Moher D. The art and science of knowledge synthesis.
- Development of AMSTAR: a measurement tool to assess the methodological quality of systematic reviews.BMC Med Res Methodol. 2007; 7: 10
Majumdar SR. Successful high-quality knowledge translation research: three case studies.
- What is missing from descriptions of treatment in trials and reviews?.BMJ. 2008; 336: 1472-1474
Gagnon M. Knowledge Dissemination and Exchange.
Bhattacharyya OK, Estey EA, Zwarenstein M. Methodologies to evaluate the effectiveness of knowledge translation interventions: a primer for researchers and health care managers.
- Available at)Assessed April 2010) (
- How cost-effective are new preventive strategies for cardiovascular disease?.Am J Cardiol. 2003; 91: 22G-27G
- Systematic review: smoking cessation intervention strategies for adults and adults in special populations.Ann Intern Med. 2006; 145: 845-856
- (Available at)
- Children are powerful agents of change and should be included during the development and implementation of child injury prevention projects at local, national and international levels.(Available at)Assessed April 2010)