Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The very stuff of general practice.J R Coll Gen Pract. 1985; 35: 121-127
- Hasler J. Schofield T. Continuing Care: the Management of Chronic Disease. 2nd edn. Oxford University Press, Oxford1990
- Grol R. Mesker P. Schellevis F. Peer Review in General Practice. Meditekst, Lelystad1987
- Patient compliance. A survey of reviews (1979–1989).([Bibliography]) Netherlands Institute of Primary Health Care, Utrecht1989
- National health interview surveys for health care policy.Soc Sci Med. 1988; 26: 223-234
- Reliability of questionnaire information on cardiovascular disease and diabetes: cardiovascular disease study in Finnmark county.J Epidemiol Common Health. 1982; 36: 269-273
- Is questionnaire information valid in the study of a chronic disease such as diabetes? The Nord-Trøndelag diabetes study.J Epidemiol Commun Health. 1992; 46: 537-542
- International Classification of Health Problems in Primary Care (ICHPPC)-2-Defined.3rd edn. Oxford University Press, Oxford1983
- Registreren van diagnosen met behulp van diagnostische criteria.Huisarts Wet. 1987; 30 (English Summary): 237-239
- Dutch National Survey of General Practice. Survey Design.Netherlands Institute of Primary Health Care, Utrecht1992
- Choosing the correct unit of analysis in medical care experiments.Med Care. 1984; 22: 1101-1114
- Technical Report Series No. 646. WHO, Geneva1980 4th edn.
- Morbidity Figures from General Practice. Data from Four General Practices.Nijmegen University Department of General Practice, Nijmegen1985
- Morbidity in General Practice. Diagnosis Related Information from the Monitoring Project.Huisartsenpers, Utrecht1984
- The Dutch hypothesis (chronic non-specific lung disease) revisited.Eur Respir J. 1991; 4: 479-489
- A “splitting” look at chronic nonspecific lung disease (CNSLD): common features but diverse pathogenesis.Eur Respir J. 1991; 4: 490-496
- Completeness of chronic disease registration in general practice.Br Med J. 1987; 294: 223-224