Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Primary prevention trials in cardiovascular disease.J Epidemiol Commun Health. 1990; 44: 3-6
- Participant recruitment to the Lipid Research Clinics Coronary Primary Prevention Trial.Contr Clin Trials. 1987; 8: 31S-40S
- Recruitment experience in the hypertension detection and follow-up program.Contr Clin Trials. 1987; 8: 54-67
- Recruitment of participants for the multiple risk factor intervention trial (MRFIT).Contr Clin Trials. 1987; 8: 41-53
- Recruitment in NHLBI population-based studies and randomized clinical trials: data analysis and survey results.Contr Clin Trials. 1987; 8: 141-149
- A randomized trial of aspirin and beta-carotene among U.S. physicians.Prev Med. 1985; 14: 165-168
- Mild Hypertension: is There Pressure to Treat?.Cambridge University Press, 1987
- Randomised trial of prophylactic daily aspirin in British male doctors.Br Med J. 1988; 296: 313-316
- Older People in Victoria.in: Australian Bureau of Statistics, Death Statistics Catalogue No. 2501.2. Australian Bureau of Statistics, Melbourne1989
- Recruitment experience in clinical trials: literature summary and annotated bibliography.Contr Clin Trials. 1987; 8: 6-30
- Recruitment of elderly volunteers for a multicentre clinical trial: the SHEP pilot study.Contr Clin Trials. 1986; 7: 118-133
- Distribution of General Practitioners in Victoria, Annual Reports 1978–1984. Victorian Academy for General Practice, Victoria1984 4th edn.